1102 episodes of tv
1066 of which I had never seen before
44 shows watched in total
30 of which were new shows
67 I hadn't seen before
12 movies I rewatched
9 the number of times I watched the most-watched movie on my list
24 books and comic trades I read
22 comic book trades
11 cities in 7 countries and took
4 separate flights and
1. What did you do in 2012 that you'd never done before?
Went to a festival. Travelled overseas alone. Met a lot of my online friends
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't make New Year's resolutions. If you need a day to make changes in your life, you're doing it wrong
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
England, The Netherlands, Germany, Czech Republic, Italy, Switzerland, France, Hong Kong
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
Nothing, really. I had a pretty bitchin' 2012
7. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
October 13 to November 14.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Taking my first overseas trip alone
9. What was your biggest failure?
Crashing my car
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I bought myself a PS3 and TV for christmas.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My bff Katie, Barack Obama
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Mitt Romney, the Republican party
14. Where did most of your money go?
Travel. Food. Comics
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My trip. Meeting Amanda Tapping again
16. What song will always remind you of 2012?
Back in Time - Pitbull, Gangnam Style - Psy
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? pretty much exactly the same
iii. richer or poorer? richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Telling people I love them
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With my family, as usual
22. Did you fall in love in 2012?
I think so, yes
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
NCIS. Castle. 2 Broke Girls. Homeland. Suits. Rizzoli & Isles
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
Babylon Confidential - Claudia Christian
27. What was your greatest musical (re)discovery?
Rediscovering everyone I loved. Missy Higgins, P!nk, Maroon 5
28. What did you want and get?
To have an amazing trip. To get good grades. To meet someone new
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
The Avengers. The Bourne Legacy. Skyfall
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 21, and my family came over and celebrated
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Nothing at all
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
34. What kept you sane?
Friends. Family. Steven. Katie.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
The entire cast of The Avengers, Amanda Tapping
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The US Election
37. Who did you miss?
Everyone I met this year
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
Nothing comes for free, or is easy
Which TV shows did you start watching in 2012?
2 Broke Girls, Star Trek, Homeland, Suits, The Newsroom
Which TV shows did you let go of in 2012?
In Plain Sight, Leverage, Fringe, Sanctuary, Bones
Which TV shows did you mean to get into but didn't in 2012? Why?
None. I watched everything I wanted
Which TV shows do you intend on checking out in 2013?
Nothing at the moment.
Which TV show impressed you least in 2012?
How I Met Your Mother. This is getting tedious. Bones. Brennan just isn't the same
Which TV show do you think you might let go of in 2013 unless things significantly improve?
Which TV shows do you think you'll never let go of no matter how crappy they get? Why?
Your main fandom of the year?
Your favourite film watched this year?
The Avengers. The Bourne Legacy. Skyfall.
Your favourite book read this year?
Babylon Confidential - Claudia Christian
Your favourite album or song to listen to this year?
Truth About Love - P!nk
Your favourite TV show of the year?
NCIS, Castle, 2 Broke Girls
Your favourite LJ community of the year?
Your best new fandom discovery of the year?
The Avengers, Marvel as a whole
Your TV boyfriend of the year?
Technically not TV, but Tony Stark
Your TV girlfriend of the year?
Your biggest squee moment of the year?
Realizing that Tony/Ziva is finally going to happen
The most missed of your old fandoms?
Your biggest fan anticipations for the New Year?
New episodes of my shows.